- Place your new firepit on a stone surface or create a new area using paving stones or gravel
- Please note, if you are place your firepit on grass the heat from the firepit will scorch the grass under the firepit
- For best heat output, light the fire one hour before your guests arrive using dry timber as this will reduce smoke
- For BBQ’s, place the BBQ grill over the hot ashes by sliding the grill into position. Always use heat resistant oven gloves or BBQ tongs
- Keep a supply of water to hand if the fire needs to be damped down.