- Place your new fire pit on a stone surface or create a new area using paving stones or gravel
- Please be aware that as the fire pits will oxidise, rust can occasionally mark stone surfaces
- Please note, if you are place your fire pit on grass the heat from the fire pit will scorch the grass under the fire pit
- For best heat output, light the fire one hour before your guests arrive using dry timber as this will reduce smoke
- For BBQ’s, place the BBQ grill over the hot ashes by sliding the grill into position. Always use heat resistant oven gloves or BBQ tongs
- Keep a supply of water to hand if the fire needs to be damped down.